Our designer and skilled artisan, Halena, will be responsible for all consultations and performing specialized methods of couture alterations while incorporating our true preservations of the designs and fine ornate details of your wedding gown. A sensitive and beautiful time, our alterations process offers a unique experience and the opportunity to adore your gown at each of our intimately detailed fittings. While most of our brides come from all over the Bay Area, our easy process with minimal fittings also allows Sacramento, Los Angeles and out-of-state brides to have their appointments with us while visiting friends and family.
* Many alteration shops are different, so please read our alterations process before scheduling your appointment.
* Our wedding gown fitting consultation is free with alterations and $60 without alterations.
* Designer and couture wedding gown alterations average: $400-$700(10%), $700-$1000(70%), $1000+(20%).
* Simple and modest online wedding gown alterations average: $200-$400(10%), $400-$600(70%), $600-$800(20%).
* Alterations cost varies greatly by design, material, size, layers, personal preference and overall fitting improvements unique to different bodies.
* Customization and custom designs available for detachable trains, veils, sash, sleeves, bridal jackets, and more.
* First fittings can be 6 weeks before your wedding day or earlier if preferred. Most alterations are fully completed in just 3 weeks for pick up after the first fitting.
* Wedding gowns take up space and we are unable to hold them for more than 45 days.
* If you plan to lose weight, please let us know. We recommend finishing your weight goals before coming into your first fitting to avoid additional cost to alterations.
* Steaming/pressing services available for a wonderful 2nd fitting, convenience and ready-to-wear on your event.
1. Call/Email: Reserve your first fitting consultation in advance.
2. First Fitting: 1 hour. Detailed consultation, pinning and quotes based on specific alteration jobs.
3. Second Fitting: 1/2 hour. Alterations and steaming completed. Instructional video of your bustle is created with your attending guests. If possible, additional alterations are quoted and comes with a follow up fitting. However, 90% of the time, our alterations do not require a 3rd fitting.
4. Pick-Up: Choose a preferred pick-up day for your convenience.
Phone Hours: Limited
Responsive 7 days a week