Our designer and skilled artisan, Halena, will be the only one responsible for all consultations and performing specialized methods of couture alterations while incorporating our preservations of the designs and fine ornate details of your wedding gown. A sensitive and beautiful time, our alterations process offers a unique experience and the opportunity to adore your gown at each of our intimately detailed fittings. While most of our brides come from all over the Bay Area, our easy process with minimal fittings also allows Sacramento, Los Angeles and out-of-state brides to have their appointments with us while visiting friends and family.
* Many alteration shops are different so please read our alterations process before scheduling your appointment.
* Our wedding gown fitting consultation is free with alterations and $60 without alterations.
* Designer and couture wedding gown alterations average: $400-$700(10%), $700-$1000(70%), $1000+(20%).
* Simple and modest online wedding gown alterations average: $200-$400(10%), $400-$600(70%), $600-$800(20%).
Riki Dalal gowns are accurately made to measure and often have alterations cost ranging $400-$700.
BHLDN's thoughtfully curated wedding gowns often have alterations cost ranging $400-$800.
* Custom designing available for sleeves, veils, sash, detachable trains and more.
* First fitting consultations can be 6-8 weeks before your wedding day. Alterations are completed in just 3 weeks for pick up after the first fitting.
* If you plan to lose weight, please let us know. We recommend finishing your weight goals before coming into your first fitting to avoid additional cost to alterations.
* Steaming/pressing available for a wonderful 2nd fitting, quality assurance and ready-to-wear on your event.
1. Call/Email: Reserve your first fitting consultation in advance.
2. First Fitting: 1 hour. Detailed consultation, pinning and quotes based on specific alteration jobs.
3. Second Fitting: 1/2 hour. Alterations and steaming completed. Instructional video of your bustle is created with your attending guests. If possible, additional alterations are quoted and comes with a follow up fitting. However, 90% of the time, our alterations require only 2 fittings.
4. Pick-Up: Choose a preferred pick-up day for your convenience.
Contact Elegance Preserved for our most recommended specialist in wedding gown cleaning & preservations.