Our designer and skilled artisan, Halena, will be responsible for all consultations and performing specialized methods of alterations while incorporating our true preservations of the designs and fine details of your wedding gown. A sensitive and beautiful time, our alterations process offers a unique experience and the opportunity to adore your gown at each of our intimately detailed fittings. While most of our brides come from all over the Bay Area, our easy process with minimal fittings also allows Sacramento, Los Angeles and out-of-state brides to have their appointments with us while visiting friends and family.
Phone Hours Tue-Sat:11a-6p
Responsive 7 days a week
* Please read our alterations guidelines before scheduling your appointment.
* Our wedding gown fitting consultation is free with alterations and $60 without alterations.
* Designer wedding gown alterations average $400-$700(10%), $700-$1000(70%), $1000+(20%).
* Simple wedding gown alterations average $200-$400(10%), $400-$600(70%), $600-$800(20%).
* The cost of alterations on a dress varies greatly depending on the design, material, size, layers, personal preference and overall fitting improvements unique to different bodies.
* We offer steaming/pressing services for a wonderful 2nd fitting, convenience and ready-to-wear on your event.
* Your first fitting can be 6 weeks before your wedding day or earlier if preferred. Most alterations are fully completed in just 3 weeks for pick up after the first fitting.
* Wedding gowns take up space and we are unable to hold them for more than 45 days total. A storage fee can be applied if you need us to hold your gown further.
* If you plan to lose weight, please let us know. We recommend finishing your weight goals before coming into your first fitting to avoid additional cost to alterations.
1. Call/Email: Reserve your first fitting consultation in advance.
2. First Fitting: 1 hour. Detailed consultation, pinning and quotes based on specific alteration jobs.
3. Second Fitting: 1/2 hour. Alterations and steaming completed. Instructional video of your bustle is created with your attending guests. If possible, additional alterations are quoted and comes with a follow up fitting. However, 90% of the time, our alterations do not require a 3rd fitting.
4. Pick-Up: Choose a preferred pick-up day for your convenience.